Sunday, February 22

HoW aBouT tHiS??????mmmmmmmmmm....

Y= Yes
N = No
M = maybe

Would you...
{ } Push me into a wall and kiss me?
{ } Come To My House To Do Nothing But Chill?
{ } Slap Me?
{ } Slap me if i asked you to?
{ } Kiss Me?
{ } Let Me Kiss You?
{ } Watch A Movie With Me?
{ } Take Me Out To Dinner?
{ } Take A Shower With Me?
{ } Take Me Home For The Night?
{ } Let Me Sleep In Your Bed?
{ } Take Me Anywhere With You
{ } Repost This For Me To Answer Your Questions?
{ } Lock Me In Your room And Take Advantage Of Me?
{ } Let me lock you in your room and Take Advantage of you?
{ } Let Me Make You Breakfast?
{ } Make me breakfast?
{ }Tickle Me?
{ }Let Me Tickle You?
{ }Stick Up For Me If I Was Being Put Down?
{ } Instant Message Me?
{ } Greet Me In Public?
{ } Hang Out With Me?
{ } Hold my waist from behind while we are out?
{ } Bring Me Around Your Friends?
{ } Fall in love with me
{ }Like me
{ }Love me

Do You...
{ }Miss Me?
{ }Think I'm Sexy?
{ }Think I'm Cute?
{ }Think I'm Hot?
{ }Think I'm Ok?
{ }Think I'm Ugly?
{ }Want To Kiss Me?
{ }Want To Cuddle With Me?
{ } Want To Date Me?

Am I...
{ } Smart?
{ } Funny?
{ }Cool?
{ }Loveable?
{ }Adorable?
{ }Great To Be With?
{ }Attractive?
{ }Mean?
{ }Ugly?
{ } Gorgeous?

Have You Ever...
{ }Thought About Hooking Up With Me?
{ }Found Yourself Wanting To Kiss Me Non Stop?
{ }Wished I Were There?
{ }Had A Crush On Me?
{ }Wanted My Number?
{ }Had A Dream About Me?
{ }Been Distracted By Me?

Are You...
{ } Happy You Know Me?
{ } Thinking About Me
{ } my friend?

No comments:

Papa & Mama in love

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

NeoEarth

Followers

~Lawaknya!!!!~

Lawakjenaka.com

Recent Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...